Covid19 Safety Clinic Protocol
Here at Adelaide Skin Therapy we are committed to best practice procedures at all times and adhering to the highest standards of infection control is always of paramount importance at our clinics.
The purpose of this page is to identify our commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, the general public & our staff.
It is our primary and paramount priority to ensure our medical facilities are adhering to the Covid19 protocols as put in place by the World Health Organisation & SA Health.
The clinic is following all the required government legislation & as indicated on this page we are taking extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and the public
You will be reminded to wash your hands prior to your appointment and upon leaving the premises. Hand sanitizers are available in every room also.
I will will be using the available PPE also.
I am trained and educated on strict measures for cleaning & infection control in between appointments
When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies.
- Deposits to confirm appointments are payable. Once you have paid your deposit, you are committing to your appointment and procedure.
- Appointments can be rescheduled with up to 48 hours notice notice.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment and we cannot go ahead with your appointment due to scheduling, you will lose your deposit. Please allow yourself time for parking/ and possibilities of traffic at peak times.
- If you do not show up or cancel within 48 Hours or do not attend your appointment you will lose your deposit.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards on the day. Card payments incur a 2% processing fee.
- “Adelaide Skin Therapy ” does not offer refunds.
AST DOES NOT OFFER ANY REFUNDS OR RETURNS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER. THIS APPLIES TO SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCT. YOU MAY NOT OBTAIN A CREDIT FOR AST NOR APPLY YOUR TOTAL AMOUNT TOWARDS ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AT AST. PRODUCTS THAT LEAVE OUR BUILDING, MAY NOT BE RETURNED BACK TO OUR BUILDING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO UPHOLD THIS POLICY.
- Service rates are subject to change, although ‘Adelaide Skin Therapy” will take measures to ensure rate changes are communicated via social media platforms and on our website in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they put the correct date and time in their calendars once their spot is confirmed.
- Please do not bring additional people to your appointment
Sick or Unwell
If you are sick or under the weather, please let us know so we can reschedule your appointment. Having treatments while sick is not recommended and in some cases can make you feel worse. We also would like to remind you that Adelaide Skin Therapy is an open space, and want to make sure to respect and protect everyone’s well-being.
Please advise us at time of booking of any health conditions, allergies, injuries, recent surgeries, pregnancy or special needs which may affect your services.
Some treatments are not recommended for guests who have certain conditions. For your safety we require a doctor’s clearance before beginning treatment, particularly in the face of the following conditions:
• Cardiovascular conditions, including high or low blood pressure
• Swollen or painful lymph nodes
• Undiagnosed skin rash or thrombosis
• New injury of any kind
• Open sores
• Arthritis (osteo- or rheumatoid)
• Blood Disorder and Disease
Please note that individuals who have received Botox or Dermal fillers (any injectables), chemical peels, micro-needling, micro-blading, permanent makeup/tattoo, cosmetic treatments with laser or ultrasound, Must wait at least 2 weeks before any facial treatment can be performed.
Individuals prescribed Accutane ( Isotretinoin Therapy) must wait 6-12 months after completion of the prescription before any facial treatment can be performed.
Please leave all jewellery and valuable items at home. Adelaide Skin Therapy is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items.
As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation. Cell phones and all mobile devices must be turned off or put on silent when checking in.
CHILDREN & VISITORS ACCOMPANYING THE CLIENT
Due to our limited seating and our guest to maintain the medi spa ambiance, the spa facilities are reserved for clients only. We are unable to accommodate visitors accompanying clients in the treatment areas or the relaxation areas of the spa including those complying with our age restriction policy. For the safety of your children and the comfort of other guests, this policy is strictly enforced.